Precious Prayer from my Backseat Angel


March 8, 2007

Normally I leave Isabella at home with Phil while I take Ian to school. But today, Thursday, Phil leaves for school before 8am, requiring I take Isabella with me when I take Ian to school. She gets a little car sick this early in the morning. When we got home she said: "I don't feel very well, mommy". I said: "Let me pray over you". About 5 minutes after my prayer she said: "Mommy I’m feeling so much better. Thanks for the prayer." So off we went to school.

I went about my day, met with my new friend, Tessie, and she went with me to my 9:30am dance class. Then we had a blessed fellowship over coffee and it was time for me to pick Ian up shortly after (minimum day today for Ian). Afterwards, Phil and I had a wonderful mother/son bonding time over lunch at Yanagi Sushi (he comes home after his first class as his next class is not until 3pm). Then I cleaned for a bit and before I knew it,
it was time to pick Belle up from school. Time certainly flies especially when you're having fun (very fruitful day thus far).

Isabella and I always talk about her day while we enjoy the view during our drive from her school to home. In our short moment of silence, I inadvertently uttered out loud to myself: "I’m not feeling very well". Isabella’s precious voice from the backseat: "You just need prayer mommy and you’ll feel much better. Let me pray, Dear God, please let my mommy feel better, she’s the most wonderful mommy, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

My soul, overpowered with a sense of spiritual ecstasy,
seemed to have soared to heaven
to give an ever so tight embrace
to the One who makes all things possible
for bestowing heavenly moments such as this
for His unfathomable sovereignty, goodness, and mercy.

Posted byImelda@Inspired Simplicity at Friday, January 13, 2012  

0 comments:

Post a Comment